ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card not arrived

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

may1975
Newly Registered
Mood:
Norway

BRP Card not arrived

Post by may1975 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi,
Does anyone can conform if this is the right link to report i residence card no received withing ten working days of receiving confirmation letter? https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
Also how should i inform home office if I change the adress as i want my card to deliver to my new adress? I have found this link for the updating adress but it seems like it does not apply to me because it says "use this You must report any changes if you’re in the UK and have either:

got a biometric residence permit (BRP)
applied for a BRP but haven’t had a decision yet
How you do this depends on what you’re reporting.

Report a change of address only
You can change your address without having to apply for a new BRP.

Which form you fill in depends on whether you:

have a valid BRP
have applied but haven’t had a decision letter" Thats is the link https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp.
I do not have received my BRP yet but i do have a decision letter. Thank you in advance.

silverslingshot
Newly Registered
Romania

Re: BRP Card not arrived

Post by silverslingshot » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi,

If you are not in a rush, I would suggest for you to wait a bit more for the PR card. I've been reading about cases where the PR card arrived after a month (for some reason).

As an example I had my PR card after 53 days of applying and was received with my documents but without a confirmation letter. My wife applied last month and received her PR card after 30 days with a confirmation letter. I don't understand why they are not constant in what they do.

For BRP I think the link you have provided is good. Sorry I cannot help you much. Good luck.