ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jazq
Newly Registered
India

ILR Questions

Post by Jazq » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:27 am

Hello,

Just a query.. if I have the old IELTS above B1 level that was approved for my job initially and it doesn't have the SELT number but has the student record number can I just enter that and provide my certificate as a proof?

Thanks

prab007
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by prab007 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:31 am

Jazq wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:27 am
Hello,

Just a query.. if I have the old IELTS above B1 level that was approved for my job initially and it doesn't have the SELT number but has the student record number can I just enter that and provide my certificate as a proof?

Thanks
Hi!

I believe Expired IELTS will not be accepted. I would recommend doing English Test B1 from Trinity College.

Jazq
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jazq » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:01 am

Thanks!!

Jazq
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jazq » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted some help with filling the application form, I have my biometric card and fingerprints taken for my tier 2general visa from 2016. There is part of the form which asks whether the finger print had been taken as a part of previous immigration application and if yes to give the date and the details where these were taken. Inputs from those recently filled the application (January 2018) is very much appreciated

Thanks

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:09 am

Jazq wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:27 pm
Hi guys,

Just wanted some help with filling the application form, I have my biometric card and fingerprints taken for my tier 2general visa from 2016. There is part of the form which asks whether the finger print had been taken as a part of previous immigration application and if yes to give the date and the details where these were taken. Inputs from those recently filled the application (January 2018) is very much appreciated

Thanks
Check the date when you last did your biometric and fill in the address of the place where you did it. Mine was done in 2016 and I've still got the receipt, so I copied over the date and the address of the post office where I did it

Jazq
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jazq » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 pm

raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:09 am
Jazq wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:27 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks
Check the date when you last did your biometric and fill in the address of the place where you did it. Mine was done in 2016 and I've still got the receipt, so I copied over the date and the address of the post office where I did it
Thank you