ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR TO ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliabidhyd

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR TO ILR

Post by aliabidhyd » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:45 am

HI ALL,

I am on tier 1 entrepreneur 50k rout and we are two team member. Currently our Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension is in process since last year 24 the July 2017 and we have not heard nothing from Home Office. I came to the UK on 18 September 2008 and according to my solicitor I am eligible for applying ILR on 10 years rout on or after 21st August 2018.

My questions are here:

(1) Can I apply for 10 years long residence permit while my application is in pending?
(2) How long home office will take to consider my application if I goes on premium service (Window)?
(3) Any negative impact on my company's partner application?
(4) What documents do I required for ILR premium service?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR TO ILR

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:07 am

aliabidhyd wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:45 am
I am on tier 1 entrepreneur 50k rout and we are two team member. Currently our Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension is in process since last year 24 the July 2017 and we have not heard nothing from Home Office. I came to the UK on 18 September 2008 and according to my solicitor I am eligible for applying ILR on 10 years rout on or after 21st August 2018.

My questions are here:

(1) Can I apply for 10 years long residence permit while my application is in pending?
Yes, provided you started the T1E process when you still had valid leave on another category
aliabidhyd wrote:
(2) How long home office will take to consider my application if I goes on premium service (Window)?
It is impossible to say. For an initial application, your T1E application seems to have taken a significantly long time.
But, you could get it on the same day or they could ask you go back and wait for a decision.
aliabidhyd wrote:
Yes, your partner cannot use your funds for showing access to fund. So, he/she will have to provide additional evidence for the remaining 25K
aliabidhyd wrote:
You should be able to find that information at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-setlr
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:38 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:07 am
aliabidhyd wrote:

My questions are here:

Yes, provided you started the T1E process when you still had valid leave on another category
aliabidhyd wrote:
It is impossible to say. For an initial application, your T1E application seems to have taken a significantly long time.
But, you could get it on the same day or they could ask you go back and wait for a decision.
aliabidhyd wrote:
Yes, your partner cannot use your funds for showing access to fund. So, he/she will have to provide additional evidence for the remaining 25K
aliabidhyd wrote:
You should be able to find that information at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-setlr
You may have missed that he is waiting for extension not initial application. As such they will have already submitted evidence for joint £50K investment (if evidence is accepted or not separate matter)

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:54 am

aliabidhyd wrote:
HI ALL,

My questions are here:

You have pending application that means you can vary it to ILR, they don't ask to wait for previous application outcome though.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:34 pm

seasky wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:38 am

You may have missed that he is waiting for extension not initial application. As such they will have already submitted evidence for joint £50K investment (if evidence is accepted or not separate matter)
Thanks, you are right. Not sure how I overlooked that.

So, the correct answers would be

1. Yes
2. Given that the extension application has been pending so long, it is unlikely that they will make a same day decision.
3. No impact on your partner
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

aliabidhyd

Post by aliabidhyd » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:39 am

Hi All,

Thank you soo much for your reply.

My next question is this:

1) If my extension pending when I go to windows premier service in the month of Aug 2018
for Tier 1 Ext to ILR 10 years routs do I need? I will have to bring my All years company account? Employee slips and record?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 am

aliabidhyd wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:39 am
Hi All,

Thank you soo much for your reply.

My next question is this:

1) If my extension pending when I go to windows premier service in the month of Aug 2018
for Tier 1 Ext to ILR 10 years routs do I need? I will have to bring my All years company account? Employee slips and record?
There are no specified documents for that, but yes, it would be best to take as much of the documents as you can.