ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Letter from Home Office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Received Letter from Home Office

Post by Nimz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 am

Hi my name is Nimrod and I'm 20 years old and still waiting on my work permit or to leave to remain.
I recieved a letter from home office on the 14th october 2017 saying "In order to update our records, please ensure the aove name is correct and forwar four passport size photographs of you and four photographs each for any dependants to refused case management - Admin 2, level 7, capital building, liverpool, l3 9pp."

"Please send photographs to the above address within 5 days of receipt of this letter to enable your case to be concluded"

Please can someone help me with this procedure as i'm still waiting and I dont know whats happening and I haven't heard from them ever since.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Recieved a letter from Home Office (Uk - visas - immigration)

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 am

Nimz wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 am
Hi my name is Nimrod and I'm 20 years old and still waiting on my work permit or to leave to remain.
I recieved a letter from home office on the 14th october 2017 saying "In order to update our records, please ensure the aove name is correct and forwar four passport size photographs of you and four photographs each for any dependants to refused case management - Admin 2, level 7, capital building, liverpool, l3 9pp."

"Please send photographs to the above address within 5 days of receipt of this letter to enable your case to be concluded"

Please can someone help me with this procedure as i'm still waiting and I dont know whats happening and I haven't heard from them ever since.
What exactly have you applied for?? Your post is not clear as you state you are waiting for a 'work permit' or 'to leave to remain'???

What is your UK immigration history?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: Recieved a letter from Home Office (Uk - visas - immigration)

Post by Nimz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:52 pm

I came in to the uk with my sister in 2009 and ever since I’m the only one who has no biometric card or anything except my sister cause she has daughter and she’s married. I’ve been rejected with asylum and we renewed a new application two years ago and sent everything to Home Office but it was sent back within 3-4 months and ever since we didn’t do anything but then the home office sent me the recent letter about sending 4 passport photos and I don’t know what’s going on exactly.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Received Letter from Home Office

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:07 pm

It is still not clear WHAT application you have submitted. There are MANY different applications and forms.

How did you enter the UK?

What were the reasons that asylum was refused?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Oh no sorry it wasn’t rejected, I applied as a minor and did a biometric before I turned 18 but within 3-4 months it was all sent back with no response or whatsoever only until I received a letter about the passport photos, that’s why I’m wondering what is going on.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Yes, but what application have you made?? What exactly have you applied for?? What form did you complete??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:03 pm

We did asylum then that was rejected then we did human rights.

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:48 pm

u will receive biometrics letter within 1-2 weeks and leave to remain brp card after tht ... max 2-3 weeks for this process

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:45 pm

oh Ok thank you cause I’ve been waiting since last year October and didn’t know what’s going on with the process.

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 pm

can u kindly share ur timeline plz...frind f mine applied in december...received d same letter as urs... sent d photos n after 1 week got BRp letter and within 1 week received d BRp card

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:11 pm

I received the letter on the 14th of October 2017 and sent passport photos on the next day and ever since I haven’t heard from them or get any letter that’s related to BRB card. Right now I don’t know what to do as I’m worried and confused.

I was wondering if anyone has a email address to contact them or anything.

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Can someone help me due to the process like I don’t know what to do or what is Home office doing ever since I gave them the passport photos.

bubbly2703
United Kingdom

Post by bubbly2703 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Nimz wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm
Can someone help me due to the process like I don’t know what to do or what is Home office doing ever since I gave them the passport photos.
Hi Nims,

It's unfortunate you have to be patient and wait. I personally i was rejected before, did a resubmission(fresh claim) end of September 2017, received a letter 2nd week of October to start signing at the station and eversince I have had no further letters from them....hope this helps you.

Dupze

Post by Dupze » Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 am

Hi Nims did you hear anything from the home office sending the photos or you are still waiting?

Muhammad192837
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Muhammad192837 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Hi Deewani

I did my asylum fresh claim in Liverpool on Sept 2017 when my son spent 6 &half years in UK. I didn't hear anything from HO but when my son spent 7 years in UK, On 4 April 2018 HO sent me biometric enrollment letter with my all dependents . Biometric done on same day . I didn't hear anything after our biometric and its over month.

Please can you guide me that why HO got our biometric ?
Deewani wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 pm
can u kindly share ur timeline plz...frind f mine applied in december...received d same letter as urs... sent d photos n after 1 week got BRp letter and within 1 week received d BRp card

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Tue May 15, 2018 2:53 am

Dupze wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 am
Hi Nims did you hear anything from the home office sending the photos or you are still waiting?
Hi Dupze

I’m still waiting for the home office it’s been nearly 7 months from the last time I’ve heard from them.

Nimz
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Nimz » Tue May 15, 2018 2:55 am

bubbly2703 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 pm
Nimz wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm
Hi Nims,

It's unfortunate you have to be patient and wait. I personally i was rejected before, did a resubmission(fresh claim) end of September 2017, received a letter 2nd week of October to start signing at the station and eversince I have had no further letters from them....hope this helps you.
Hi bubbly

I’m still waiting on Home office till now I’ve been patient and all I can do now is pray and hope they come soon as possible.