ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL application doubts

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhijack

NTL application doubts

Post by abhijack » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:07 pm

I received ILR in 2012.
I am applying for NTL through premium service appointment next week.
I have 2 queries.

1) Where do I include details of a speeding ticket? - Is it in the civil judgement or penalty section?
And do I mention speeding ticket or is there a technical term for that?

I had a speeding ticket in 2015 and did speed awareness course hence have a clean driving license.

2) I paid £820/- when I booked the premium appointment online. Is that inclusive of the NTL application fees? If yes should I leave the payment details section blank?

Many thanks for reading and offering advice to me.

abhijack

Re: NTL application doubts

Post by abhijack » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Any advice wud be very much appreciated.
I have a premium service appointment tomorrow.

Thanks in advance...

abhijack

Re: NTL application doubts

Post by abhijack » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Had premium service appointment on 27.03.18.
Have an 'arrange redelivery' note from DX today. Typical they decided to be at my door exactly during the 60 min window nobody was in!!

Due to bank holidays, the earliest redelivery I could get is on Tuesday!!

I wonder why DX cant text or email us on the morning of the delivery day so that we stay in..
Most other couriers like DPD do that and even have a real-time tracking app to show how far the driver is from you.

Another days wages gone thanks to DX (well on the other hand I am glad with HO for processing it so quickly)