ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - BRP valid for longer than 30 months

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flowerwalk
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR(M) - BRP valid for longer than 30 months

Post by flowerwalk » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Hi everyone

I have applied for my first FLR(M) and recently received my BRP which was issued on 30 Mar 2018. Even though it was written in the letter the Home Office had sent to me that BRP would be valid for 30 months, it actually says on BRP itself that it is valid until 18 Oct 2020. Is it an error or is there 28 days added somehow to cover the period for me to apply for the second FLR(M)?

It says that if BRP contains a mistake including length, I need to report this online, and there is "administrative review" in the address - I really don't like the sound of it!

Any help would be much appreciated!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) - BRP valid for longer than 30 months

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:59 pm

No its not error because a lot people got even more extra time than that. I think you would be able to apply extension 28 days before of 30 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.