ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu3 Approved - resident with suffiscient fund sharing as few people use this route

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Eu3 Approved - resident with suffiscient fund sharing as few people use this route

Post by broli » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Folks i just got EU3 2 months after citizenship approval wait time 8 months 3 weeks

And garda with this new letter still refused to extend my temporary stamp which expires 1 month before citizenship ceremony for me because of citizenship approval :?: .

Spouse worked only for 1 year the first year

Then we got basic insurance for her (40 €/ month , i got my insurance free as job benefit)

We maintained and joint account where every month household budget was transferred and a saving account (i sent a statement for both)

No social welfare for (mine was not asked i still sent it for both of us)

I sent proof of my job as provider and stuffed cover letter clear and concise

October 2018 : After 3 months they asked for translation of her bank account which was in another country language (but registered address was Ireland of course) >>> i told i can't afford to translate so many pages :mrgreen: and highlighted that even though statement is in different language you can see easily Irish address and ireland ATMS and shops in the statements... added that my own irish salary was more than enough for both of us.

October 2018 : Response : The onus is on you to provide enough support for your application that was the scariest part of the process :shock:

March : Approval

Thanks for everyone support when i was going through this mess last year in the forum @Mal111 @pukon_check Karim_J @Alixlboy