ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received call from ukvi

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Parizay
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Received call from ukvi

Post by Parizay » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi moderator

Today I call UKVI number to confirm the status of my application... I called in Feb and starting of March but they said to me someone contact us in 5 working days. But no one contact me.. but today they said I send ur request to the concern department n definitely you receive the call. And the afternoon I received 2 calls on private number due to some reason I didn't receive they left voice msg we tried to call u but u didn't respond so we close your query ...

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Received call from ukvi

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 pm

What is the question or query here ??? :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Parizay
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Parizay » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Can I call them back to know the process of my application

Parizay
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Parizay » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:31 pm

I applied my tier 1 extension in April 2017 and interview on Nov 2017... it's almost a year...

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Unfortunately no. You cannot get status updates from UKVI. You must wait to hear back via post
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice