ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC spouse application: employment & speeding

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunnydaylana
Newly Registered

BC spouse application: employment & speeding

Post by Sunnydaylana » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to clarify a few questions.

Good character:
Speeding needs to be declared, even if it was more than 5 years ago?
I opted for speeding awareness course, does it still need to be declared?
Is there a way to find out when the offence occurred? I have no records and can give approximate period spanning 3-4 months.
Which section to use to record this on my application? Criminal conviction? Civil offence?

Employment history:
Is this done from memory / personal records or through request with HMRC?
What if some dates might not be 100 % accurate? I did lots of temping, part time, or on demand covers (as a teacher) how’s the best way to record this?
I worked while on tier 4, up to 20 term time and on some occasions - full time fixed (up to 2 weeks contract) while out of term time and on completion of my degree. Do I need to clarify that in the relevant fields or iclude in the cover letter? I’ve never breached my tier 4 visa conditions as far as employment is concerned, but worry I need to make that clear in the application form regarding number of hours worked while on tier 4.

Many thanks for your help.

Sunnydaylana
Newly Registered

Re: BC spouse application: employment & speeding

Post by Sunnydaylana » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 am

Anyone could help?