ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did anybody recv an email notification about HSMP result?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

staines
Newly Registered

Did anybody recv an email notification about HSMP result?

Post by staines » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:48 pm

Did anybody receive an email notification before actually getting the approval document?

sarab
Newly Registered

Post by sarab » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:48 pm

It would be nice if they do.
They send email when asking for further information, so they can send one when decision is made. But I don't know if they do.

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:46 pm

there was someone on this board who reported recently of having received an email of his approval. then followed the approval letter.

bani

Re: Did anybody recv an email notification about HSMP result

Post by bani » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:45 am

i did, but i specifically asked my caseworker to email me when a decision is made. i knew her name and email address because she had already asked for further information previously.
staines wrote:Did anybody receive an email notification before actually getting the approval document?

sarab
Newly Registered

Re: Did anybody recv an email notification about HSMP result

Post by sarab » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:20 pm

bani wrote:i did, but i specifically asked my caseworker to email me when a decision is made. i knew her name and email address because she had already asked for further information previously.
Thanks bani,
I have asked my caseworker (WC) asking her to send me an email when a decision is made. She asked for additional docs and thus I have her email-id. Hopefully she will let me know.