ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse and kids visa from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Usman_Khan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse and kids visa from Pakistan

Post by Usman_Khan123 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi,

I am preparing to apply for spouse and kids settlement visa in next couple of weeks. They are in Pakistan. I have a few queries if any of you can kindly guide me in the right direction, please.

1. When filling in the online application form and Appendix 2 form, can kids be included in the spouse visa application and appendix 2 form as well or do I have to do a separate application for each of them?

2. I believe I need provide kids birth certificates, copy of passports, and any other form of Id to prove that they are my kids. Is it necessary to get DNA tests done?

3. The 28 day validity of the documents. Is it 28 before submitting the online application or 28 days before posting the documents to Sheffield?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse and kids visa from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:41 pm

1. A form for each applicant. Appendix 2 for each applicant.

2. DNA not necessary provided kids born out of a marriage.

3. Online
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Usman_Khan123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spouse and kids visa from Pakistan

Post by Usman_Khan123 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you for your reply.

1. when a separate online application is done for kids, who will be applying on kids behalf - In terms of providing email address. Obviously spouse will be using her email address to complete her application. Can she use the same email address for another two applications.

2. In terms of 28 days validity of the documents. If the online application is to be submitted on the 10th of April the documents should be dated between 13th of March and 10th of April, correct?