ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 online application query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mawi88
United Kingdom

Tier 2 online application query

Post by Mawi88 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Dear all,

I am currently in the process of filling the online application for my tier 2 extension. I am very puzzled with this application, since it doesn't ask me if this is an extension application or new application or a switch to a new employment !!

I remember when i did my previous tier 2 extension couple years ago, the application used to specify if it is an extension or a switch of employment.

Has anyone recently applied for a tier 2 extension and noticed this about the form or am i filling the wrong form or something ?

Kind regards,
MAWI

Mawi88
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 online application query

Post by Mawi88 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:41 am

Any advise guys ? Please help

saliame
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 online application query

Post by saliame » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:21 am

Hi,

If you are being routed to the online application via https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/extend-your-visa

then it will prompt you to the correct form, and you are applying for "Tier 2 Leave to remain" you will not find "Tier 2 Extension" form.

KR,

S