ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First FLR (M) Application Online Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

edge02
Newly Registered
Philippines

First FLR (M) Application Online Questions

Post by edge02 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:00 am

Can someone clarify and help me with the questions below please?

*Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?
- I answered YES as I lived in other countries before and have given details of each. Should I also include my country of birth details?

*Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?
-This is my first extension after fiance visa. Should I answer NO as I am having a fiance visa right now?

*Non applying children
Does Mr *** have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?
-I answered YES as he has 2 children (one is 20 and the other one is 6). But when I gave their details, they were asking to provide the birth certificate, the kid's mom birth certificate and her utility address. I need to tick all of them coz if I don't I can't proceed to the next question. That's absurd as my hubby and his ex are not really in good terms. They are speaking to each other only about my stepson. The other child who is 20 years old is living with her mom and doesn't talk to my hubby (a long story) and even her surname is from her mom. What shall I do? if I tick the boxes, it says there that I confirm that I will provide all those documents. :( :?

Thanks in advance..

edge02
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: First FLR (M) Application Online Questions

Post by edge02 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:59 am

can some admin help me please?

rehtas
Newly Registered
India

Post by rehtas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi there,

I am in a similar situation. My Wife visa is due for a extention. In the online form, it ask if there are any non applying children. I have a 8 yrs old daughter from previous marriage and I am not in good terms with my ex.
The online form is asking for my ex birth certificate and utility bills, etc which I simply cannot get from her.

Can you kindly tell me what you did in your situation. What did you enter in your visa application form.

Thanks,
R

Lana85
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Lana85 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Dear All,

Can anyone please share experience about this situation, what did you put in your application. I'm trying to find the answers for a few weeks already, but no success :( :cry:

Thanks in advance

Liverpool48
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Liverpool48 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:38 pm

It’s really frustrating.

The application form appears to be a generic form covering many types of application. Therefore many of the evidences required may not be relevant for the type of application.

The problem however is that it isn’t made clear which things are not really relevant.

Not only that but if you intend using the premium service then I wish you all the best as it seems impossible to book anywhere in the next 45 working days.

Getting our fiancé visa was itself the most stressful and costly process I’ve ever been through and it looks like our next stage will be no better