ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Finances and Child Care with Main applicant on ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

agoel
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependant Finances and Child Care with Main applicant on ILR

Post by agoel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:53 am

Hi,

I have acquired ILR through Tier 2 General route and my wife (Tier 2 Dependant) will be eligible for her ILR in May completing 5 years. I have following questions for SET(O) form.

1. I have opened a Pvt ltd company to start contracting and made my wife as 'shareholder' in it recently. There is no income to the business yet and also please note she is not made Director, just a shareholder. What should I then answer in 5.3 and 5.4 in her application form?
2. If we avail standard free 15 hours childcare for our son (NOT 30 hours), does that need to be mentioned in question 5.5 and how does that impact application?
3. For her finances, does bank statement suffice or will I need to add my bank statements and documents too when applying for her? What documents will be needed from me with application?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards