ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh claim refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hannah29
Newly Registered
Iran

Fresh claim refused

Post by Hannah29 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Dear all, please help our share your situation. I’m really hopeless with my case.
I fresh claim on Sep 2014 and my fresh claim refused with no right to appeal on June 2017. On October 2017 I submitted more documents to Liverpool and still waiting to hear from them. It’s almost 6 months and my family is really under pressure. Please help me with share your situation if it's same. Does any body know how long does it take to review my further submission? Please please please help.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Fresh claim refused

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Hannah29 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:31 pm
Dear all, please help our share your situation. I’m really hopeless with my case.
I fresh claim on Sep 2014 and my fresh claim refused with no right to appeal on June 2017. On October 2017 I submitted more documents to Liverpool and still waiting to hear from them. It’s almost 6 months and my family is really under pressure. Please help me with share your situation if it's same. Does any body know how long does it take to review my further submission? Please please please help.
It would help if you could tell us what category of leave you applied for :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hannah29
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Hannah29 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Thank you for your reply, I applied for leave to remain. Under human right.

minhas23
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by minhas23 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:13 am

Hannah29 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm
Thank you for your reply, I applied for leave to remain. Under human right.
Its Still not helping unless you describe your claim on which cat you applied no one able to provide you advice untill they know some details . Thanks

Hannah29
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Hannah29 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:30 am

Could you please explain? I came to this country as an asylum seeker because of religion ban, it’s almost 8 years I’m in the uk , my first interview was 2010 with homeoffice and first tribunal was refused too. My family lives with me and I have 2 kids, 2 and 6 years old. Both born in the uk. 2014 I fresh claim and 2017 my fresh claim is refused as the homeoffice does not blieave I’m geniuses believer . In October 2017 I appeal against the homeoffice disicion as I have nearly 400 page dacument that show I’m genuine and submitted all to the Liverpool. Im waiting to review my further submission now. And it’s almost 6 months . I don’t know how long I have to wait to review my case. Hope this is help :)