ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent HSMP visa for new born baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_07_extn
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_07_extn » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi,
I am HSMP visa, which is expiring on May 2008. My daughter was born on last month, and I have got my country's passport for her now. I did not apply for HSMP dependent stamp on mydaughter's passport as I did not have any plan to go out of UK for any visit, and I am anyway going to apply for extension in this month, Apr'2008.

Can someone tell me, when I apply for HSMP-tier1 extension, provided I fulfill required point criteria, there would be no problem in stamping HSMP dependent visa on my daughter's passport. Please let me know if you can think of any issue in this case.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:47 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hsmp_07_extn
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_07_extn » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Thanks vinny, it explains all

marbin
Newly Registered

Post by marbin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:23 am

I have a query. I will be grateful if anyone could give me a reply please.

I am going to apply for Tier1 first week of June,08 and My wife will be submitting her applications as my dependent. We cant see any problem from our side as we are in UK now and i have got 80 points based on self assessment. My wife is pregnant and her delivery date will be around October,08.

My Question is - If both of us have valid Visa to live in UK, do i need to apply Tier1 for our baby again as a dependent or he/she dont need any visa becuase he/she will be living with us, born in UK and we have a valid visa. I know he/she need a valid passport. Another question is, If new born baby need to apply for Tier1 separately, what kind of paper i need to submit and do i need to pay another £750.00 for new visa application?

Please let me know.

Many Thanks in Advance!!

Marbin

Ideal
Newly Registered

UK Born Child

Post by Ideal » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:57 am

Hi there, simillar kind of question.

I'm with my wife on HSMP FLR expiring in 2010. We have a baby last month. We are plnning to go to Pakistan at the end of this year for couple of months.

Could you please advise how to apply for baby's visa or endorsement on our passort?

Do we need to apply baby's Pakistani Passport?

I appreciate your answers plz.

Jayceesh

Post by Jayceesh » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Marbin,
If both of us have valid Visa to live in UK, do i need to apply Tier1 for our baby again as a dependent or he/she dont need any visa becuase he/she will be living with us, born in UK and we have a valid visa. I know he/she need a valid passport. Another question is, If new born baby need to apply for Tier1 separately, what kind of paper i need to submit and do i need to pay another £750.00 for new visa application?
If your baby is NOT going to leave the UK at all till you are applying for ILR / PR / Probationary Citizenship, then you do not need to apply for visa for your baby. If however your baby will be travelling at any point before your ILR / PR / PC, then you have no choice but to pay £395 to Home Office for your child's visa and apply on Tier 1 dependant form (same form you will use for your wife).

An easy way out is if it is possible for you to wait till after the birth of your child before applying for Tier 1, this way, you will only be paying £750 for all three of you.

marbin
Newly Registered

Post by marbin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:21 am

Dear Jayceesh,
Many thanks for your great sugessions. It makes my queries clear now.

Thanks again.

Marbin