ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajrea
Mood:
India

Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form

Post by rajrea » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi All,

I’m filling the latest version of Set ( O ) and have few queries in filling the application form
can seniors please help me with it

In section 6 - Immigration History

Q 1 . When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first
entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Is it the date of my initial T1 Ent was granted or the date I have first entered uk which is in 2010 ?

I believe it should be date when my initial Tier 1 Ent visa was granted as I was applied from UK it should be Start date of T1 Ent Visa
- Right / Wrong please correct me …

6.12 Same Above question for dependent - I believe it was same answer right ?

Q2 7.3 Have you, or any dependants who are applying with you, been subject to, or received, any other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example caution, reprimand, warning, or similar penalties in the UK or any other country?

Regarding this I have some default accounts in my credit profile until 3 years back and I have attended driving speed course but no penalty points will this needs to be mentioned and also Is there any ways that I can apply to find about my security check or what ever report prior to my ILR application

Q3 7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?
Do I need to enter the period from when I have first entered the UK much before my T1 Ent Visa or from the date I was on T1 Ent Visa ?

7.14 Please state what social, cultural and family ties you have with:

What seniors suggest in this column ?

9. B X1
PBS reference for T1 ent team member - Is it UKBA reference or BRP reference I need to enter ?

B6b. Please tick to indicate that the additional specified documents below have been supplied:

( i ) A duplicate HMRC Full Payment Submission for the year before the jobs were created and the year that the jobs were created and signed by the applicant; or

What does it mean ? Does it RT FPS copies for the period where jobs were created ?

(ii) If the business started employing staff for which points are being claimed before they were reporting under Real Time, a form P35.

In Job Creation Table:

Date Post created
- I have entered the start date of that Job Is that Okay ?

Start date with your business (if this differs from start date in job) :

Two Part time Employees were started from 2015 which is before my T1 Ent extension and they are still continuing
Here Do I need to enter the start date of those employee here

And in other column it asks Start Date :
Here I'm entering the date for which period of 12 months I am claiming the points for Is this OKay ?

I have One Full time employee who has worked for 6 months and left and
I have replaced that post with other employee who is still working more than 6 months
For this Job Title is same but not Job number -

is that Okay ?

Thanks in Advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form

Post by marcnath » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:17 pm

rajrea wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:05 pm
Hi All,

I’m filling the latest version of Set ( O ) and have few queries in filling the application form
can seniors please help me with it

In section 6 - Immigration History

Q 1 . When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first
entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Is it the date of my initial T1 Ent was granted or the date I have first entered uk which is in 2010 ?

I believe it should be date when my initial Tier 1 Ent visa was granted as I was applied from UK it should be Start date of T1 Ent Visa
- Right / Wrong please correct me …

==> Right
6.12 Same Above question for dependent - I believe it was same answer right ?

==> Right
Q2 7.3 Have you, or any dependants who are applying with you, been subject to, or received, any other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example caution, reprimand, warning, or similar penalties in the UK or any other country?

Regarding this I have some default accounts in my credit profile until 3 years back and I have attended driving speed course but no penalty points will this needs to be mentioned and also Is there any ways that I can apply to find about my security check or what ever report prior to my ILR application

==> Credit defaults are not criminal
Q3 7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?
Do I need to enter the period from when I have first entered the UK much before my T1 Ent Visa or from the date I was on T1 Ent Visa ?

==> Yes, from when you first entered UK
7.14 Please state what social, cultural and family ties you have with:

What seniors suggest in this column ?
==> That is a very personal answer - depends on what you have.
9. B X1
PBS reference for T1 ent team member - Is it UKBA reference or BRP reference I need to enter ?

==> Any reference would work

B6b. Please tick to indicate that the additional specified documents below have been supplied:

( i ) A duplicate HMRC Full Payment Submission for the year before the jobs were created and the year that the jobs were created and signed by the applicant; or

What does it mean ? Does it RT FPS copies for the period where jobs were created ?

(ii) If the business started employing staff for which points are being claimed before they were reporting under Real Time, a form P35.
==> This is only relevant if you joined a business

In Job Creation Table:

Date Post created
- I have entered the start date of that Job Is that Okay ?
==> OK
Start date with your business (if this differs from start date in job) :

Two Part time Employees were started from 2015 which is before my T1 Ent extension and they are still continuing
Here Do I need to enter the start date of those employee here
==> Are the dates different ? If not, nothing to be filled

And in other column it asks Start Date :
Here I'm entering the date for which period of 12 months I am claiming the points for Is this OKay ?
==> In my opinion, start date is start date - nothing to do with the extension date

I have One Full time employee who has worked for 6 months and left and
I have replaced that post with other employee who is still working more than 6 months
For this Job Title is same but not Job number -

is that Okay ?

==>ok

Thanks in Advance
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Tue May 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi Marcnath,

I think we have missed this

Please comment your thoughts it will be very grateful..

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Tue May 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Marcnath - Dont worry I got it ....