ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two job offers from two different Tier-2 sponsors

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

royarjun2005
India

Two job offers from two different Tier-2 sponsors

Post by royarjun2005 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:00 am

Hello,

I received a job offer and the sponsor applied for a R-COS which was approved. We have not applied for VISA yet - awaiting results of my IELTS UKVI test, IHS and other charges not yet paid.

Subsequently, I received another job offer with a 25% hike and a higher designation. Can this second employer also file for R-COS?

Could there be complications in the process?

Thank you.

Hopeful42
Singapore

Re: Two job offers from two different Tier-2 sponsors

Post by Hopeful42 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:10 am

royarjun2005 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:00 am
Hello,

I received a job offer and the sponsor applied for a R-COS which was approved. We have not applied for VISA yet - awaiting results of my IELTS UKVI test, IHS and other charges not yet paid.

Subsequently, I received another job offer with a 25% hike and a higher designation. Can this second employer also file for R-COS?

Could there be complications in the process?

Thank you.
Has the RCoS been assigned to you yet? Because if it has I have a feeling another one can’t be assigned to you for at least 3 months.

royarjun2005
India

Re: Two job offers from two different Tier-2 sponsors

Post by royarjun2005 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:58 am

Assignment of RCOS - What does this mean?

At the time of application, employer 1 had submitted my CV, passport and other personal details in the system against which the RCOS was issued. Does this mean assignment or they need to do something else also?