ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR in April - which tax years for financial requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thecomptroller
Mood:
China

ILR in April - which tax years for financial requirement

Post by thecomptroller » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:12 pm

I was first granted leave under the family route on 17 April 2015, so am eligible for ILR on 17 April 2020.

I am a Partner in a business. In order to meet the financial requirements I have to submit personal and partnership accounts for the preceding tax year (or preceding 2 tax years if I rely on an average). Since 17 April 2020 is only 11 days after the end of the 2019/2020 tax year, there is no way my accounts will be ready.

I intend applying at a Premium Service Centre and wonder, if I made my appointment at the start of the 28 day period before 17 April 2020, whether I could then rely on 2018/2019 figures instead as the current tax year wouldn't have ended?