ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Speed Awareness course

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amityadav82
Newly Registered

Speed Awareness course

Post by amityadav82 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:58 pm

I Had a speeding fine in 2016 and was offered speed awareness course. I completed the course. No fine or penalty points given, just course.

Now I am applying for British citizenship by filling online application. Just want to know how to declare it on the online application form. Will it come under driving offences or others? and will it be counted as FPN? Please help

Thanks

Hassan7861
United Kingdom

Re: Speed Awareness course

Post by Hassan7861 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:30 am

amityadav82 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:58 pm
I Had a speeding fine in 2016 and was offered speed awareness course. I completed the course. No fine or penalty points given, just course.

Now I am applying for British citizenship by filling online application. Just want to know how to declare it on the online application form. Will it come under driving offences or others? and will it be counted as FPN? Please help

Thanks
british-citizenship/speed-awareness-cou ... l#p1522153