ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview call after IHS refund

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Awan619
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Partial refund

Post by Awan619 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:05 am

Hi everyone,

I received my partial refund on 2nd February 2018,but after that i didn’t receive anything,
So I’m confused what this means? Is my visa approved or not? Please comments on this...
I applied my extension in June-17.

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Partial refund

Post by marcnath » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:55 am

Rather than get yourself worked up why don’t you just search for partial refund in this forum. You find
1. Many similar posts
2. The same answer to every one of them
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

fanshad01
Newly Registered

Post by fanshad01 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Awan619 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:05 am
Hi everyone,

I received my partial refund on 2nd February 2018,but after that i didn’t receive anything,
So I’m confused what this means? Is my visa approved or not? Please comments on this...
I applied my extension in June-17.

Regards
same here, received partial refund (£200) on 30-01-2018, and today received call from home office for office visit. Applied in june 6th 2017. Dear Gurus i will search interview topic in the forum, if i have any other querries please do help me to prepare for the interview.Thanks In advance.

Note: CR001 i know its repeating topic in this forum hope you can understand our frustration please do excuse us.

Thanks

fanshad01
Newly Registered

Post by fanshad01 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Dear Fello memebers

if any one have same experience shared in the forum please post that links for the reference that will be really great full.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:31 pm

fanshad01 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm
Dear Fello memebers

if any one have same experience shared in the forum please post that links for the reference that will be really great full.

Thanks
marcnath wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:55 am
Rather than get yourself worked up why don’t you just search for partial refund in this forum. You find
1. Many similar posts
2. The same answer to every one of them
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Awan619
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Interview call after IHS refund

Post by Awan619 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:58 am

Hi dear all members,

I need help in interview,
I received call from OH today for interview, they want to interview at my business premises on 18th of April,I already told to case worker during call my daughter has cardiac surgery tomorrow, might be o will not attand interview on 18th and he says you will inform me before 18th, so is good to extend the timing or not?

I applied extension in June-17 I’m on 200k category.

And please also help me in question specially regarding investment money?

Kind regards

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: Interview call after IHS refund

Post by heyaheya » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:13 pm

hey . hope ur daughter feels better .. i personally think if you have proof of her surger ( which u will obviously have) send them and go to next slot .. rather then messsing up things i would say go for next slot... what kind of business u have? interview questions are here on board everywhere. so plzz search and u will find plenty ..good luck and take care..

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Hope your daughter surgery goes well and she re-gains 100% health. Will remember her in my prayers

It's better to delay the interview as ppl are being rejected for baseless reasons, so during the interview, you should be relaxed.

When did you receive your ihs ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Awan619
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Awan619 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi

I received ihs on 31st jan-2018

I have mobile phone accessories business(retail) on different 4 location.
Two in school Scotland and two in England.

Kind regards

Awan619
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Awan619 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Dear members,

I have question regarding my investment.
I made total 230k investment around 160k comes in my personal account from home country direct in my personal bank and rest of transfer from uk banks( my friends) gave me money, so on these basis what questions possibly asked? Or what kind of proof I need to produce?

And my another question regarding my office plcace, I have one of my shop address which is near to Birmingham is my office address where OH will come for interview and I’m living in west London near to Heathrow airport so it make any problem for me or not?

Please give me good advice on those issues.

Regards
Awan

Awan619
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Awan619 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi

I didn’t merge the topics

So please help in my questions please

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:03 am

Awan619 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm
Dear members,

I have question regarding my investment.
I made total 230k investment around 160k comes in my personal account from home country direct in my personal bank and rest of transfer from uk banks( my friends) gave me money, so on these basis what questions possibly asked? Or what kind of proof I need to produce?

And my another question regarding my office plcace, I have one of my shop address which is near to Birmingham is my office address where OH will come for interview and I’m living in west London near to Heathrow airport so it make any problem for me or not?

Please give me good advice on those issues.

Regards
Awan
They are likely to ask about your source of funds. So you possibly need to have a good explanation as to why friends would give you money - what are they getting in return ? Have they been given shares in your company or is it a loan ?
What was the money shown at the time of the application ? Why did you not just invest that money into the company ?
Again, if you have good reasons why you are staying so far away from your office, it should not be a problem. But be prepared to justify it.
Obviously, only you know the answers to those - there are no right answers, just honest and truthful ones.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Hats off to you Marcnath. your support to this forum is life saver for most of us.

Awan619
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Awan619 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Thanks Marcnath,

Regarding my friends Money, actually I paid them in Home country I have deed with me basically I sell my one property in Pakistan to them and they transfer their ligitemate money in my personal bank.
So is it better or not?

And I have another question regarding employment
I use my 4 employees to claim employment marks but I have more employees part time and full time so shall they can ask more details for all employees or just stick on that 4?
Please advise me

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Awan619 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm
Thanks Marcnath,

Regarding my friends Money, actually I paid them in Home country I have deed with me basically I sell my one property in Pakistan to them and they transfer their ligitemate money in my personal bank.
So is it better or not?
There is nothing that is "better". Things are what they are and you can't go back in time and change things.

If none of things are illegitimate, then HO can't deny your extension purely because of these transactions. The best way of being successful in the interview (in my personal opinion) is being confident of your answers (which conveys you haven't done anything wrong) and having as much documentation as possible (in this case, sales deeds, transfers, etc) at hand. Be relaxed, make sure you understand the questions, take your time to answer the questions and do so clearly.
Awan619 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm

And I have another question regarding employment
I use my 4 employees to claim employment marks but I have more employees part time and full time so shall they can ask more details for all employees or just stick on that 4?
They can ask information about the other employees also. Having more employees than needed for the points would be positive, so in fact if I was in your place, I would talk about it even if I am not asked.