ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Online Form Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhraja
Pakistan

Naturalisation Online Form Help

Post by mhraja » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 am

Hi All, I am in process of filling an online form for naturalisation and few questiosn if you can help:

1. It requires details of all the employments from past 10 years. I have worked two full time jobs which I have already provided the details. However when I was student I worked in McDonalds and in a small Media Production House. Shall I mention that?
The only issue I have is that I don't remember the exact dates for these jobs.

2. Tax Code: How can I find the tax codes for my jobs? Is it fine if I leave these as blanks?

3. Referee: I have added two refrees details. Would refree be required to sign the hard copy after I complete online assessment. (In that case I would only give the names of the refrees which lives near me).

Many Thanks,
Muhammad

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation Online Form Help

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

1. It requires details of all the employments from past 10 years. I have worked two full time jobs which I have already provided the details. However when I was student I worked in McDonalds and in a small Media Production House. Shall I mention that?
The only issue I have is that I don't remember the exact dates for these jobs.
Yes, the form asks for ALL employment. You can add a note that you are not sure of dates.
2. Tax Code: How can I find the tax codes for my jobs? Is it fine if I leave these as blanks?
Your P60 or ask HR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mhraja
Pakistan

Post by mhraja » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Many thanks for the reply, very helpful.

Arrival in the UK

When did you first arrive in the UK? (Required)
Enter date in the format DD MM YYYY

Will this be the date I entered the UK for the very first time?

Details of trips outside the UK

If you are the spouse or civil partner of a British citizen, you must provide details of any trips you have had in the last 3 years.

If you are not married to, or in a civil partnership with, a British citizen, you must provide details of any trips you have had in the last 5 years.

Since I am not married to a British Citizen this means I need to provide the outside trips of 5 years only? Not from the start of my UK stay.

Twine
United Kingdom

Post by Twine » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Will this be the date I entered the UK for the very first time?
- Yes, it will be the date that you entered the UK for the very first time.

Since I am not married to a British Citizen this means I need to provide the outside trips of 5 years only? Not from the start of my UK stay.
- You only need to provide details of all trips outside of the UK that occurred in the last five (5) years. Note that for the purposes of calculating the number of days outside for a trip, only whole days count. As an example, if you left on 12th May and returned on 15th May, that trip is only considered as two (2) days outside the UK - 13th and 14th.

mhraja
Pakistan

Post by mhraja » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Thank you for the clarification, much appreciated.