ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

relationship evidence nearly there please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

connelly6345
Newly Registered
Philippines

relationship evidence nearly there please help

Post by connelly6345 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:38 pm

hi guys,

as you know I have been struggling to get correspondence for the relationship evidence I finally got some bank statements through for 2016 but they were in black n white (copies) so I have been the bank today and they have authenticated them via a bank stamp. Will this be acceptable for relationship evidence? the date of the statements are April 2016 and October 2016 and these fit perfect for our timeline of the relationship evidence.

thanks

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: relationship evidence nearly there please help

Post by bruteforce » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Are you aware that just one set of bank statement covering just few months is not what they would expect you to prove your relation? You would need to provide more documents.

Lulu65
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Lulu65 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:08 pm

I would suggest photographs of you two, emails, chats or Skype logs. Any wedding plans? Or are you already married? Include any wedding arrangements or marriage certificate. Airline tickets of the times either of you visited the other. If there have been payments made to the bank account to show that you support each other financially (my fiance and I often made bank transfers to each other), include those.

Regular bank statements don't prove a relationship. I know they say that WhatsApp or Skype logs are not necessary but I suggest it's better to have more than not enough.

Good luck

connelly6345
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by connelly6345 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:10 pm

I understand.

I have gaps in the relationship evidence I understand its 6 pieces in joint names spread evenly or 6 individual pieces or you can have mixed. but for 2016 the sponsor has no documents/correspondence so we've been the bank to get some statements and they stamped them so wanting to see if this is ok. thanks.

connelly6345
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by connelly6345 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:12 pm

its for the flr m not the original visa I dont need the pictures and chat history etc.