ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP contains Error

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Network
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BRP contains Error

Post by Network » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 am

I received my BRP on 6/4/2018 but unfortunately contains error on my name,as they put my name on my family name (inverse) I reported error next day;on 9/4/2018 I received email saying they will contact me in 5 working days;on 12/4/2018 received email from BRPLost they said thank you for reporting a loss of your BRP !!!!! And my card is cancelled and no longer valid for use !!!
I send them another email explaining that my card contains errors on name not lost,after 6 emails they respond on : Thank you for your emails.
We can confirm that the matter has already been referred to the appropriate team, who should contact you in due course.
Since that email I didn’t receive any news it’s 7 days now nothing.....I tried to call them but nothing
any help please
Thank you

4uvak
United Kingdom

Re: BRP contains Error

Post by 4uvak » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:38 pm

I would wait for 10 days and, if BRP will not arrive, report it here https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived