ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Day of Spouse Visa Appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ft1992
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Day of Spouse Visa Appointment

Post by Ft1992 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:12 pm

My wife is applying for her spouse visa from Pakistan and I am sponsoring her. Does she have to take all the supporting documents to her appointment, her original documents like tb certificate, degrees and mine like surveyor doc? Or can she send me her originals before the appointment so I can submit them with mine after she has enrolled her biometric data?

Does that mean that on the day of the appointment she only has to take her passport, photograph, appointment letter and proof of payment?

Thanks a lot

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Day of Spouse Visa Appointment

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:28 pm

She takes with her:
Biometric Appointment letter + Proof payment if paid online
A printed copy of application (only to show it to them and not submit)
Passport
2 x passport photos

She ONLY submits passport with bio-metrics, then you send EVERYTHING such as TB, Payslips, Marriage certificate etc etc directly to Sheffield from UK.

If any of the staff in VFS ask her to submit other documents, tell her to firmly inform them that her sponsor is sending them directly to Sheffield.

InshaAllah goes well for you and your wife gets the visa very swiftly.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Ft1992
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ft1992 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Thank you for your fast response! IA it will.

webdesignt
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by webdesignt » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Londoner's post is bang on. Just one thing - including copies of all original documents is going to be a good idea.