ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email link to pay additional immigration health surcharge

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

npraji
Newly Registered
Canada

Email link to pay additional immigration health surcharge

Post by npraji » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi, this is regarding visa application for FLR. I received a letter from the home office (3 days after the date of the letter) that we need to pay additional £200 immigration health surcharge (we have already paid £300 which I now believe is the incorrect/insufficient amount). The letter stated that an email will be sent with the link that should be used to pay this fee (within 10 days of the date of the letter). However, it has now been 5 days now, and we still have not received an email to be able to make this payment. I managed to get in touch with a customer service rep after several attempts on phone who advised me to write to the case worker. I have now written a letter to the case worker and mailed it via tracked delivery. Is there an alternative contact option as I am concerned that they have said my application will be rejected if the balance fee of £200 is not paid in time?

4uvak
United Kingdom

Re: Email link to pay additional immigration health surcharge

Post by 4uvak » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:30 pm

npraji
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Email link to pay additional immigration health surcharge

Post by npraji » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:21 am

Thank you. I've done this as well. It is very difficult to get in touch with a rep on phone. Most times it gets automatically disconnected after few options.