ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 fees from abroad

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naj11
Newly Registered
United States of America

MN1 fees from abroad

Post by Naj11 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi,

This is my first post here would like to ask 2 question and hoping to get answers.

First I’ve finished doing the MN1 application for my child but I’m trying to pay using my husbands master card in the USA. In the fees sheet it’s asking for eurocard master card? Will my husbands capital one debit master card be accepted?

Secondly, I’ll be sending My British passport but if it’s possible can I send a copy of it instead?

4uvak
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 fees from abroad

Post by 4uvak » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:16 pm

I would not warry too much about the name of the card as long as it is capable of making international payments. There might be a fee which is a different matter.

Regarding your passport, read the guidance here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... y_2017.pdf on page 30:
"*If you are required to send your parent’s or grandparent’s British passport and you are making your application by post you can send a complete and full copy of their current passport. Every page of the passport must be copied including any blank pages."