ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about Complex Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cutegirl21
India

Query about Complex Letter

Post by cutegirl21 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Dear Gurus (Marcnath/Zimba) and dear members,

I hope you guys are happy and having a good time, I want to ask a couple of questions.

1. I have posted the file on 2Jan2018, and I have not heard anything back from Home Office after I have enroled for biometrics on 14 Jan2018, its almost 4 months now. I saw all people who have delays all of them got the complex letter/email, but in my scenario, I have not received any complex letter or email from Home office. Is there anything to worry? Is it a must that I Should have at least receive a complex letter/email if it goes beyond 8 weeks time limit which I have heard is the timeline for this visa.

2. When I can send any letter via my solicitor to push them for the decision its almost 4 months how long you guys advice to wait, still worried about no complex letter/email.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Query about Complex Letter

Post by zimba » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 am

The is no rule at all. You might get a complex letter or may not. The Tier 1E extension now could take many months (sometimes over a year) for some applicants. You must be patient and wait to hear from HO as there are long delays
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mr laptop
United Kingdom

Post by Mr laptop » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:15 pm

The normal visa processing time is 8 week
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... r-services
Most of the applicants receive complex letter if HO can't make a decision within 8 weeks
So if you haven't received anything from HO after 16 weeks (4 Months) you may contact them over the phone or by post if you want

cutegirl21
India

Post by cutegirl21 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:51 pm

Thanks Guys,

@Macnarth any opinion from your side mate about my 2 question please it will be a pleasure to get your valuable opinion.

Regards

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by doodle » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:26 pm

Its normal, I received complex case email after 6 months and 10 days. no correspondence before that.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:46 am

cutegirl21 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:23 pm
Dear Gurus (Marcnath/Zimba) and dear members,

I hope you guys are happy and having a good time, I want to ask a couple of questions.

1. I have posted the file on 2Jan2018, and I have not heard anything back from Home Office after I have enroled for biometrics on 14 Jan2018, its almost 4 months now. I saw all people who have delays all of them got the complex letter/email, but in my scenario, I have not received any complex letter or email from Home office. Is there anything to worry? Is it a must that I Should have at least receive a complex letter/email if it goes beyond 8 weeks time limit which I have heard is the timeline for this visa.

2. When I can send any letter via my solicitor to push them for the decision its almost 4 months how long you guys advice to wait, still worried about no complex letter/email.

Regards
Unfortunately, as Zimba said, there are no fixed rules. If you want to, you can send your letter any time after their stated typical time of 8 weeks. Generally, not getting complex letter/mail would be considered a good thing :-)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Like senior members stated there is no fixed rule. I haven't received any complex letter or email till 8 months then interview call straightaway :)

cutegirl21
India

Post by cutegirl21 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:04 pm

doodle wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:26 pm
Its normal, I received complex case email after 6 months and 10 days. no correspondence before that.
Thanks where you got the email, on your personal email or business email?

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by doodle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 pm

actually I did mistake, instead of putting my business email. i wrote my personal email in the application form.
I received an email over there.
You can do one thing, send a email to complain department. I did that and received email after 5 days...