ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photographs for Visitor Visa?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid08

Photographs for Visitor Visa?

Post by sajid08 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 am

Hi All,

My parents are going to apply for UK Standard Visitor Visa on Friday from Pakistan, in the form or in the guidance I couldn't find any requirement for providing photographs, I vaguely remember last time we had to get passport sized pictures before hand as per UK visa requirements, has that changed now? or we still have to get them before appointment?

Also while applying online, you have to fill the forms separately for your mother and father and take separate appointments, appointments I got are for 11:10 and 11:20, quiet close to each other, do you think Gerrys guys will allow them in at the same time so they can apply together? I am mainly worried because the sponsors documents I have sent are common and should be used for both of them. If not should we put a photocopy of those with one of the applications and originals with the other? Note documents I am talking about are Bank Statements, employer letter etc.

Thanks

fatima-ahmed

Re: Photographs for Visitor Visa?

Post by fatima-ahmed » Sat May 12, 2018 6:25 pm

hi

i saw your post. my parents are also going to apply for visa this month from Pakistan.
can you inform me what happened to your parents visa outcome?
their visa timeline ?
and did you people submitted photocopies of each documents?
did you paste photo on the visa form?

thanks