ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea permanant residence self employed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamoman

eea permanant residence self employed

Post by jamoman » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:07 pm

hi forum

me and my wife have been married for over 7 years now and living in london together for past 10 years together i am a irish citizen and she is a thai national ....she currently has a 5 year eaa visa that runs out in september ...i have been self employed the last 8 years with no breaks as a sub contractor and receive monthly payslips i have paid all my class 2 national every year ...i was just wondering what paperwork we need as a self-employed worker for her eea permanent residence .....

regards and thanks for any help please regarding my above matter

PRETYYWOMAN
Mood:
St Lucia

Re: eea permanant residence self employed

Post by PRETYYWOMAN » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:26 pm

HELLO,

I HOPE THIS HELPS

you need
-register with HMRC to get a UTR #, its basically signing up for self employment, heres the link hmrc.gov.uk/sa so this will be your proof of self employment, when you apply for the UTR they will direct you where tax is concerned
- send all pay slips
-letter from contractor or whoever owns the business
- invoices
-business bank account

you can also get someone to do book keeping optional

I dont know much, my husband is Irish and I am Saint Lucian
i applied last week for EEA FM, received an email of cconfirmation today stating that they receive my application, we got married in December.

im very new but this is what he did as advised by Immigration Lawyer