ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1-Online application with referee declarations on paper form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cocoaliz
Newly Registered

MN1-Online application with referee declarations on paper form

Post by Cocoaliz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi,

I got two referees to fill out the paper form for my child’s MN1.
I would like to do the JCAP combined application and most of the ncs now only accepts if an online application is made.
Do I still need to download the referee forms from the online application or can I use my existing section of paper forms for referees?
On the paper form, I see that you are required to stick just one photograph of the child but on the online form it gives you separate sheets for each referees and requires two photographs.
It would be really awkward to bother my referees in case they need to sign the online referee sections again.
Please advice.

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: MN1-Online application with referee declarations on paper form

Post by ssthushyanth » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi
I am having the same problem; How did you sort this?

Thanks

ni_uk
Newly Registered

Post by ni_uk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:12 pm

You put all the required details of the two referees online. After submitting the online form, you wud be able to download the submitted application form with referees' detailed pages which need to be signed by referees to get it to the NCS-JCAP/NDRS appointment. You will also be able to download the check list page and bio-metric enrolment form which you need for the post office enrolling bio-metric. Hope it helps!

RBC
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by RBC » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi,

I am in the same situation. I already have my references filled out on the MN1 paper form application and have now found I have to fill the form out online first before going to the council to have my documents certified and sent (I am also submitting the passport application the same day). I can't use the dual service using a paper application.

The online applications are in a different format. I too would have difficulty these references again, since school is out and one of my referees is the headteacher.

Was it ok to use the references you had or did you have to get the referees to fill them out all over again on the new form?

Thanks, I'd really appreciate hearing from those who posted (or any one) :D .