ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help for No of employees for ILR on 10 years residency and 5 years on tier-1 entreprenuer category

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Help for No of employees for ILR on 10 years residency and 5 years on tier-1 entreprenuer category

Post by Amnaamna » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello Seniors members

I am going to prepare my ILR documentation just wants to know exactly what are the requirements of job creation for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency & and on the basis of 5 years on entreprenuer visa**

I am gaving three full time british employees and 6 to 10 it depends on work part time workers that i appoint through agency.

But these agency staff i also pay them directly but there is no contract in placr not even zero hours. I have registered them in my payroll. I just want to ask would this effect my ilr application or current visa! Are i am breaking any law of tier1 entrepreneur? Actually i have expanding my business after extension visa. Most of part time employees are pakistani, indian, benglaseshi, Nepali national with work right.

I am already fulfilling requirements of 2 full time settled british national employees for 12 months after extension date.

But it also showed other no settled legal worker also in P30, FPS & RTI. I think it will not be problem for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency or on the basis of 5 years.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Help for No of employees for ILR on 10 years residency and 5 years on tier-1 entreprenuer category

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Amnaamna wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 pm
Hello Seniors members

I am going to prepare my ILR documentation just wants to know exactly what are the requirements of job creation for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency & and on the basis of 5 years on entreprenuer visa**

I am gaving three full time british employees and 6 to 10 it depends on work part time workers that i appoint through agency.

But these agency staff i also pay them directly but there is no contract in placr not even zero hours. I have registered them in my payroll. I just want to ask would this effect my ilr application or current visa! Are i am breaking any law of tier1 entrepreneur? Actually i have expanding my business after extension visa. Most of part time employees are pakistani, indian, benglaseshi, Nepali national with work right.

I am already fulfilling requirements of 2 full time settled british national employees for 12 months after extension date.

But it also showed other no settled legal worker also in P30, FPS & RTI. I think it will not be problem for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency or on the basis of 5 years.
I don't see what your concern is if you are fulfilling the requirements. Anything additional has no impact, unless there is something illegal and from your description there seems to be nothing illegal.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Re: Help for No of employees for ILR on 10 years residency and 5 years on tier-1 entreprenuer category

Post by Amnaamna » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Thanks marcnath,

Many thanks dear for reply.

Nothing illegal i am doing all employees are passed screening by the agency all have petmision to right to work.
Soneone said Appoint additional non settled staff may negatively impact my ILR application again if they say my business is not genuiuns bcz i am appointing more staff through agency and giving less apportubatiniy or job creation for settled worker.
Thanks anyways! You remember my last refusal was also silly reasons.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 pm

The long residence ILR does not require you to create jobs. Only ILR under Tier 1E route has that requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Amnaamna
Afghanistan

Post by Amnaamna » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 pm
The long residence ILR does not require you to create jobs. Only ILR under Tier 1E route has that requirement
Thanks reply dear zimba
Really thats a good news for 10 years long residence . I will prefer long residence but keep appointing 2 to 3 settled worker for safe side.
Thanks for shareing this good news that we don't need this for ilr on 10 years long residency basis.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 am

Long residence is based on different rules. But remember that it can have an adverse effect on your dependants ability to settle (if you have any dependents)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice