ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many family member I can invite for family visit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hooplakid
Newly Registered
India

How many family member I can invite for family visit

Post by hooplakid » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello all,

Recently I invited my parents and my grand mother to UK and they got their visa. Now my uncle's daughter is also planning to come . I want to know is there any limit or are there any implications to invite more family member to UK on visitor visa ?

Faheems1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: How many family member I can invite for family visit

Post by Faheems1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Two answers

My personal view is that the home office doesn’t have a sophisticated system whereby they punch in your name (at the time you sponsor your cousin) and the alarm bells start ringing that you already sponsored your parents. So considering that, you can invite (not necessarily sponsor) your cousin without any problem.

The second answer is assuming your cousins application is handled by the same officer as your parents’ and he/she remembers your name, they can then think whether the real purpose is a visit. It will be wise for you to explain that you invited/sponsored your parents but your cousin would like to join in too. Assuming her profile is authentic (can prove a job, savings and reasons to go back) she should get the visa.

Faheems1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: How many family member I can invite for family visit

Post by Faheems1 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:46 am

When you invited your parents did you send original bank statement or copy?