ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service appointment moved by Croydon PSC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Premium service appointment moved by Croydon PSC

Post by ssthushyanth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 am

Hi, I have booked online my Premium service appointment at Croydon PSC for 7th June and got booking reference number as well. After some time i got an email saying that it is postponed to 8th June. I am not sure whether it is a genuine email. Has someone got a postponed email from PremiumServiceCentreInterimAppointmentService@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk? Do i need to call and verify that? since email says that online appointment will not be updated and i can see it isn't updated as well.

see below the email

Your morning appointment in PSC Croydon on 07/06/18 has unfortunately had to be rescheduled to Friday 08/06/2018 at the same time due unforeseen staff training.
Please see confirmation of your rescheduled appointment below –
-
-
-
Please note, your online appointment will not show as updated so please bring this email with you on the day of appointment.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If you can not make this appointment please reply to this email, due to customer demand however there is no availability prior to this date.

Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Premium service appointment moved by Croydon PSC

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:53 pm

you should be able to print the amended checklist with new date. if so, everything is fine.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.