ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hotcat
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Premium service booking

Post by Hotcat » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi, everyone

I cancelled an inconvinient date of appointment yesterday and I got a confirmation email for cancellation too. Now I try to book Birmingham centre as I saw the dates available from next week to end of June.
But after I chosen a date then message appears Available appointments from the date selected then click save, but another message appears 'You must answer this question to continue ' I can't book appointment actually, don't know what happened...
Is there anyone has same problem with me?

Hotcat
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Premium service booking

Post by Hotcat » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Is there any possibility to book appointments end of May? Is this because of weekend so the website appears not normal? :?:

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Hotcat wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:46 pm
Is there any possibility to book appointments end of May? Is this because of weekend so the website appears not normal? :?:
Probably due to the 28th May being a Bank holiday in the UK. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Hotcat
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hotcat » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:17 am

Hi, Casa

I still can't book through online. I can choose a date and message appears 'Available appointments from the date selected' but there is no times are available to choose.
I am using same email ID to re-book premium service again which I have cancelled an appointment last time, do you think this is a problem?

CSyder15
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by CSyder15 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello Hotcat and all,

While trying for the nth time booking an appointment today, one attempt got me as far showing me calendar dates then as I clicked a date, I was asked to answer a question that didnt go anywhere. How were you able to resolve this problem?
Did anyone here ever encounter a similar situation and how were you able to resolve this? Tips to go through booking a premium service will be highly appreciated. :)