ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Word from HO

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ozgirl
Newly Registered
Australia

Word from HO

Post by ozgirl » Wed May 02, 2018 12:49 am

Hi all
I sent off my online application 3 weeks today and went to the post office to send off my supporting documents, passport, biometric card and got my biometrics scanned 2 days later.

I wanted to ask was I supposed to be notified once HO has received my passport and biometrics? I have been nervously checking my emails everyday for the last 3 weeks and still haven't heard anything. I sent the passport via Royal Mail and have checked the tracking number and it has been received by HO. Does everyone receive confirmation once their documents have been sent in? I'm so worried now.

Jen

mhib
New Zealand

Re: Word from HO

Post by mhib » Wed May 02, 2018 12:30 pm

as far as i remember, I did hear nothing at the time.

vamsi96
Newly Registered
India

Post by vamsi96 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:14 am

Hi, I don't think they acknowledge the receipt of documents. You just have to wait till they send your documents back.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:43 pm

the HO should send you a letter that your application has been received, so you will have a reference number to track or if youhave any enquiries.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.