ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for my wife

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheikh123

ILR for my wife

Post by sheikh123 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello Admin/Members
I need some advice from you guys. I recently got my British Nationality and my wife is living with me from last 9 year on Dependent visa. She came in Oct 2008 as Student Dependent and after that she got extensions like PSW dependent, tier 2 Dependent, and last extension she got FLR (M) 24 month visa.
My question is that can she apply for ILR now as i got Birtish Nationality or she has to wait to complete her 10 years which is on this year in Oct-2018. If yes which form we need to fill for this application.
If not then she need to apply ILR after completing her 10 years in Oct 2018.

Please give me your advise.
Thanks.

secret.simon

Re: ILR for my wife

Post by secret.simon » Thu May 03, 2018 5:33 am

sheikh123 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 pm
she has to wait to complete her 10 years
Yes.
sheikh123 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 pm
which form we need to fill for this application.
SET(LR)
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.