ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No ID for 10 years

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

liane1
Newly Registered

No ID for 10 years

Post by liane1 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:37 am

my friend was the victim of a forced mariage and she runned away about 11 years ago , now she is engaged to a uk citizen but she hasn t got no Passport , no ID nothing she lost everything about 9 years ago
even her visa was to ireland not england sponsored by some crook who forced her to marry him but she run away after 24 hours of mariage and entered uk and lived since then with some of her cousins
she doesn t know where to start or what to do ?
she phoned her moroccan embassy they refuse to help her, she just phoned this morning they put the phone down on her !!!!
she is worried from immigration and what to say , ther is no record of her in UK home ofice her visitor visa was to ireland
she doesn t see any light at the end of the tunnel ???what does she need to do ????
does she need first try to get some sort of letter from embassy then go immigration?? or she need to go to immigration and they will force her country embassy to provide ID
she gets nightmares from imagining immigration oficers locking her up in detention centre for years far from her fiance ?
is it true every illegal imigrant is locked up in detention centres ???
so many questions
please help if you know any answers pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse :( :(

m000n

Post by m000n » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:52 pm

I think you need to seeks any immigration consultant as soon as posible

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:30 am

GOOD for BOLLYWOOD stroy

it will be a big hit - like runaway bride without trace for ten years and now come with dowry

liane1
Newly Registered

Post by liane1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 pm

soshill thanks for the sarcasme which i do find disgusting and not funny at all which reflects the lack of respect and how shallow you are
this is someone s suffrance,someone who s be through a lot so if you don t have nothing constructive to add save your comments to yourself :wink: :wink:
the topic was posted to get some advice from anyone with any knowledge in this field !!!!!!

liane1
Newly Registered

Post by liane1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Moon , thanks for the advice , much appreciated

liane1
Newly Registered

Post by liane1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:36 pm

does anyone know any charity or organisation which gives free immigration advice over the phone ????

khan85

Post by khan85 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:51 pm

hi liane..

you can try the citizen advice bureau (CAB) or the Immigration Advisory Service (IAS) go on to google and search them and get the numbers/address try them they might be able to give u some advise :)

good luck

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:15 pm

MY friend 11 years are a very long period

it changes everything and u think HO will believe this

if you would have mentioned striagth that she wanted to stay here and did what best she felt it would have been better to understand

still she can tell truth HO and hope for best

liane1
Newly Registered

Post by liane1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:55 pm

thanks Khan for your advice

@suchill: she doesn t give a damn if Home Office send her , she wants to go , she had enough from the problems here all what she is woried about is when she sees people in detention centre
her story is unique but 100% true , the record of her forced marriage is registered in registrar office , the record of the annulment of mariage is registered in the court archive when she runned away her ex did annulment her story is backed up with tangible facts where the HO can double check, if she was after papers she could stayed with her ex but that wasn t her objective she came here with him because he told her she will be trained afor a job and he will open a business in her country of origin but he forced her to marry him by threatening her , her sponsor who brought here is a very powerful well connected and rich ..............

still i do find it uncivilised , rude and extremely impolite to try to play the clown on people s misery or sad stories
your first comment was unnecessaey when people here post questions is because they are depressed , upset and they are lost and they try to search for any hopes so being a little considerate and thoughtful when commenting is vital so as not to hurt people feelings , thats my advice for you in your future comments think before writing

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Sometimes people tend to 'exaggerate' their real circumstances.

i.e not actually state what their true circumstances.

As for the above, even Bollywood would reject that as unbelievable!!!

liane1
Newly Registered

Post by liane1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:39 pm

sochill thanks for using your other pseudo to repeat your comment !!!these ways are not fashionable any more get updated !!!

the question is not beleivable or not HO will investigate these facts and her story up to them to beleive it or no the question of the topic is:

she is worried to be sent to detention centre b4 deportation , she will ask to be deported but she doesn t want to stay in detenetion centre thats her worry and not deportation because she wants to go back home

please any comments like the above are not wlcomed
please consider this topic closed as i think some members register just to make jokes and be funny , laughing on people s misery !!!!

good luck to others with these kind of problems shin up and all the best to you

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:50 pm

THERE IS 99.999% NOdetentio for overstayers if the go out of UK willingly with no criminal past

this should sort out her problems , subject to crimnal act in this soil

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Let us please not forget one of our policies in this forum:

-> Announcements -> multiple member ID's

That said, two items:

(1)

@Sushil-ACCA, @gollywood --

I see the humor in your posts. However, I am somewhat remote from the situation. If you would like to offer humorous commentary, please try to keep it benign and try also to offer substantive advice to go with it.

(2)

@liane1 --

I understand that the situation is quite serious and stressful. Even so, your response to the attempts at humorous commentary was probably a bit stronger than necessary. Those remarks were rather mild and were certainly not directed as personal attacks.

Everyone, just please remember it's a really big internets that we're cohabitating. Let's try to take an extra few seconds sometimes and review our posts before we actually click on the "Submit" button.

We're trying to help each other here.

And, yes, sometimes help comes in the form of humor & jokes to try and reduce the stress. And, yes, sometimes those jokes fall a bit flat. Let's try not to get too hung up on it and move forward.

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom