ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help! FLR(FP) without passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

swagkk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Please Help! FLR(FP) without passport

Post by swagkk » Thu May 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Hi all,
I entered UK illegally at a very young age. I now have a British wife and 2 British daughters. about 2.5 years ago Home office issued me leave to remain because of my family life after failed asylum application which will be expired on Sep 18. now as i never had a passport and no identification from my country i tried to make passport from my country's embassy but they refuse and issued me official letter saying they cant issue me a passport without my countries id card which is called tazkira in Afghanistan. Now the matter is if i applied for flr(fp) or flr(m) i have no valid passport or even a expired passport to submit with the application.
so what can i do. n what about Home office certificate of travel, is that the same thing as my own countries identification documents? even i cant apply for that now as the requirement for applying home office certificate of travel is to have at least 6 months leaves left on your visa, mine expires in sep so 5 months left. What can i do plz help?
Thanks

4uvak
United Kingdom

Re: Please Help! FLR(FP) without passport

Post by 4uvak » Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Apply with what you have and explain all this in the cover letter.

swagkk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Please Help! FLR(FP) without passport

Post by swagkk » Fri May 04, 2018 2:38 pm

and what form should i use to apply for further visa after current visa expires ?