ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DX Courier

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FOCUS

DX Courier

Post by FOCUS » Thu May 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi everyone,

We have applied for my wifes first FLR(M) in march and today I missed a courier from DX and they left a card and I have rearranged for redelivery .

Does the original documents or rejection or asking for extra documents comes in DX or BRP ONLY ?

Iam worried and very curious about the DX courier as my wifes application is bit complex.so experineced guys please share your knwoledge

I will share the docs list and my wifes case once iam clear with the DX courier thing

please kindly reply

Thanks alot every one

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: DX Courier

Post by mrsabih » Thu May 03, 2018 6:17 pm

FOCUS wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:56 pm
Hi everyone,

We have applied for my wifes first FLR(M) in march and today I missed a courier from DX and they left a card and I have rearranged for redelivery .

Does the original documents or rejection or asking for extra documents comes in DX or BRP ONLY ?

Iam worried and very curious about the DX courier as my wifes application is bit complex.so experineced guys please share your knwoledge

I will share the docs list and my wifes case once iam clear with the DX courier thing

please kindly reply

Thanks alot every one
normally BRP come with DX courier so finger crossed
Do good and get reward

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu May 03, 2018 7:38 pm

It's a good sign of visa success. Try to call them to rearrange it delivery or instruct them that you going there to collect from their nearest depot.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Thu May 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Thank you very much for the reply seagul and mrsabih
I have rearranged its delivery , will update here once I get hold of it

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sat May 05, 2018 12:13 am

Hi guys,
Got the Biometric Card today :) , through DX Courier and Original Docs aswell from Royalmail

But the case worker has also send my wifes old BRP card back with the docs, is it something they have done it unknowingly ? Can I send it back , if so to which address can I send it back, please let me know

Thank you

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sat May 05, 2018 12:23 am

And also we hvnt received any Approval letter, the documents doesnt include decision letter. would that come seperatley or did they missed it ?

pls let me know

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat May 05, 2018 12:26 am

FOCUS wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:13 am
Hi guys,
But the case worker has also send my wifes old BRP card back with the docs, is it something they have done it unknowingly
never heard that :shock: :shock:
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mrsabih » Sat May 05, 2018 4:50 pm

FOCUS wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:23 am
And also we hvnt received any Approval letter, the documents doesnt include decision letter. would that come seperatley or did they missed it ?

pls let me know
I think they mistakenly send back old BRP also they missed aproval letter send the BRP back to home office and mentioned about aproval letter
Do good and get reward

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Tue May 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Thank you mrsabih