ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document and Original still not received

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syk2018
United Kingdom

Document and Original still not received

Post by Syk2018 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi,

I received my ILR approval letter dated 18th April 2018. I have also received my biometric but my document along with my passport and originals are still not delivered. Just to summarize I applied for Set O Tier 2same day service in Croydon in Feb 2018 but my application was put on hold due to complex reasons which i have no idea.
But thankfully I received my approval and bio metric.
Does anyone have any idea how much time does it take for them to send my document as its already more than 10 working days and i should have received my document as well by now.

Can anyone please help me how to contact the home office for the document not received still. I think the documents may come via Royal mail but I dont have the reference number to track.

4uvak
United Kingdom

Re: Document and Original still not received

Post by 4uvak » Thu May 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Write to the address in the application form you submitted. And it only 10 working days passed - give them some time - another week maybe.

Syk2018
United Kingdom

Post by Syk2018 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 pm

4uvak wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 8:35 pm
Write to the address in the application form you submitted. And it only 10 working days passed - give them some time - another week maybe.
Mine was not postal application but same day service which put on hold and later approved.Am worried as I didn't have the options to give them the return envelop. Not sure how they return it which postal service they use.

4uvak
United Kingdom

Post by 4uvak » Thu May 03, 2018 10:04 pm

I would still give it a week and write to both addresses - one where you attended and the other one -the address on the form - as they are dealing with that sort of applications. If it was put on hold, there is no way to know who made a decision on your application and where. Just be on a safe side. But, more likely, you will receive your documents within a week.