ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further submissions on article 8 after flr m

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bozmay85
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Further submissions on article 8 after flr m

Post by Bozmay85 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Hi members

I want to make a further submission solely under article 8 family and private life as I have new evidence which should be considered as a new claim, hopefully. I believe I can submit by post as it is solely on article 8, but do I post to the same department who dealt with the previous flr m application?

Namshua
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Further submissions on article 8 after flr m

Post by Namshua » Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

The information I have, you just don't post by post unless you can't travel for health reasons "with a written proof from your GP". You have to ring the further submissions department in Liverpool and they ask you few questions before you get an appointment in person to submit it in Liverpool. It's been a year since I went to Liverpool and haven't heard anything from the Home Office. All the best with your further submissions.

Bozmay85
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Further submissions on article 8 after flr m

Post by Bozmay85 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:32 am

Has the rule changed then as before it said that if it is based solely on article 8 then you can submit by post but all other applications have to be made in person in Liverpool. There seems to be conflicting information about this on the Internet and when I phoned the home office they said they didn't know. Anyone's help would be appreciated.