ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submit both current & expired passport for tier1 ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Submit both current & expired passport for tier1 ?

Post by hussainkothari » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi All,

I am a WP holder in UK and looking to switch to tier 1.

In the tier1 guidance notes they always emphasis on the word "current" passport/travel document.

In Section 3, C, they have asked for all passport details. I have been into UK on my current passport that I would be submitting. I have 2 other expired passport whose details I would mention but not attach. Would that be alright?

But then what do I answer to question D5 (D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of their previous passports or travel documents unavailable?). In case I answer "NO", I have to put up with other silly questions (D6 - D10), like what port i entered UK and information about my travel tickets.

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Yes, you need to send your old passport(s) as well. If you don't have it, you need to provide an explantion of why you don't have it.