ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about Tier 2 Visa application form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

firefreezer
Newly Registered
India

Question about Tier 2 Visa application form

Post by firefreezer » Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi, Thanks for the help in advance

1. My CoS was issued on 20th April 2018 for a joining date of 18th June. But due to some personal circumstances i would want to join at a later date. How much can i extend my joining date? Is it 3 months i.e. join before 17th September?

2. Address - I have been living at my current address for about 3 years but my passport has my old address. Would this cause any issues in the Visa Application? I do have proof of my current residential address.

3. There is a question "Have you previously stayed at an address in the UK?"
I have travelled to UK in the past for business meetings and stayed at a hotel, do i need to include that information here or is it for permanent stays only?

Thanks
firefreezer

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Question about Tier 2 Visa application form

Post by cyclina1 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:20 pm

firefreezer wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm
Hi, Thanks for the help in advance

1. My CoS was issued on 20th April 2018 for a joining date of 18th June. But due to some personal circumstances i would want to join at a later date. How much can i extend my joining date? Is it 3 months i.e. join before 17th September?

2. Address - I have been living at my current address for about 3 years but my passport has my old address. Would this cause any issues in the Visa Application? I do have proof of my current residential address.

This is OK. May explain this with cover letter.

3. There is a question "Have you previously stayed at an address in the UK?"
I have travelled to UK in the past for business meetings and stayed at a hotel, do i need to include that information here or is it for permanent stays only?

Thanks
firefreezer
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.