ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entraprenure extension with wrong details of employee on fps urgent please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Razza835
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 entraprenure extension with wrong details of employee on fps urgent please help

Post by Razza835 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Hello
My tier 1 extension is due in June and I am gathering all the documents. Recently i requested rti/fps from hmrc and they have sent me yearly summery. I noticed that nino number of my employee is wrong on rti as it is a mistake from my accountant side. And this mistake is for two years.

Now my first question is do I have to correct the record by sending early year updates (EYU) or there is any other procedure.

2. If I have to correct the record by sending (EYU)
Then do I have to submit the complete fps( EYU) with all my employee listed on that period.

3. Do I have to send 3 years RTI report to home office or can I send the RTI OF THE period for which I am claiming point for example one year for which I am showing the job created.
I request to help me in this regard. Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 entraprenure extension with wrong details of employee on fps urgent please help

Post by marcnath » Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Your accountant would be the best person to advice you on this. It is not directly related to immigration rules
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Razza835
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 entraprenure extension with wrong details of employee on fps urgent please help

Post by Razza835 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Do I have to send all rti reports or can I just send for the job creation year report. Let's say for one year for which I am claiming point for two jobs.

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:01 am

Only for 12 months (the period claimed for job creation).
-- Kaps84