ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC English Language assesment obtained before 6 April ‘16

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krish_only4u
United Kingdom

NARIC English Language assesment obtained before 6 April ‘16

Post by krish_only4u » Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 am

Hi, I applied for my ILR in Dec 2015 and used NARIC ELA obtained in Nov’15.

I believe NARIC introduced Red route (Visa and nationality service) in April 2016 and post this date everyone has to use Red route.

Has anyone used the ELA certificate that you got before april 2016 for naturalisation recently?

I have already booked my NDRS next week and just realised this. The document checklist does not mention about English language. So it completely went off my mind. After reading some topics, people are suggesting to submit english language proof.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: NARIC English Language assesment obtained before 6 April ‘16

Post by Hstepper07 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:38 pm

krish_only4u wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 am
Hi, I applied for my ILR in Dec 2015 and used NARIC ELA obtained in Nov’15.

I believe NARIC introduced Red route (Visa and nationality service) in April 2016 and post this date everyone has to use Red route.

Has anyone used the ELA certificate that you got before april 2016 for naturalisation recently?

I have already booked my NDRS next week and just realised this. The document checklist does not mention about English language. So it completely went off my mind. After reading some topics, people are suggesting to submit english language proof.

Any help would be appreciated.
You can use this link for guidance
https://uknaric.org/2016/03/22/uk-naric ... n-6-april/

krish_only4u
United Kingdom

Re: NARIC English Language assesment obtained before 6 April ‘16

Post by krish_only4u » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:46 am

Just as an update - I’ve got my naturalisation approved with the old English Language assessment. I didnt go through the new red route again for naturalisation. Used the same NARIC English language assessment certificate which I used for ILR.

Might help someone in the same boat as me and searching for an answer