ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRPs received but passports/supporting docs still awaited

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

solaced
United Kingdom

BRPs received but passports/supporting docs still awaited

Post by solaced » Mon May 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Dear members,
My tier 1(Entpr) application was refused in 2015 and subsequently all appeal rights exhausted. Within 28 days, I applied on FLR(FP) category which was also refused by HO but appeal allowed by the FTT and within 15 days we received our BRPs wrapped in each letter without sender's details or any intimation about supporting documents. It's been 4 months by now and i am still wating for passports etc. Some people of the view that when someone loses all appeal rights initially, the HO shift their bundle of documents to another department/bbuilding for archive/storage unless the concern person gets permission to stay in this country and requests that department to send those documents at his address or collects in person from them.
I have no clue how to take up this matter and where to. Could anyone please help me to guide through the process and give me any Home Office contact number or mail who purely deal with these kind of cases to reach them in this regard.
Many thanks