ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Princeyoung101
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa refusal

Post by Princeyoung101 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Hi
My wife visa has been refused two times now.
The first time it was refused because they said we submitted a ielts general training English test and the required one was A1 life skills.
We re-applied and submitted what A1 life skills and was refused again, now they said we did not submit a tuberculosis certificate from the approved test clinics.
My question now is do you think I should appeal and provide a tuberculosis test certificate from their approved clinic center, because I feel they are not being fair on us since the first refusal reason was down to wrong English test but the tuberculosis was never mentioned.
Please I need some advice on what you think we should do.
Thank you

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa refusal

Post by bruteforce » Tue May 15, 2018 11:42 pm

It is applicant's responsibility to make sure they are aware of the requirements. You are not allowed to present new evidence on appeal. If you are unsure of anything, seek professional advice.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 am

Where did you actually get your TB certificate from?

You are better off correcting all the mistakes on your previous applications and then do a new application.

This time make sure you follow the guidelines fully - FM-SE clearly says IELTS A1 and also TB from approved centre.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

EyanGreen
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by EyanGreen » Wed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Appeal is a waste of time. Here is a timeline of how long it will take to get absolutely nowhere:

You submit your documents to first tier tribunal in Leicester.
They take about 5 weeks just to acknowledge that they have received your documents.
They will then send your documents to the home office and tell you that the home office will respond in 15 weeks.
The home office will not meet the 15 weeks deadline and will then tell you that you have an oral hearing in 4 months.
After the oral hearing they will take at least 30 days to make a decision.

I know it's expensive but being constantly let down by false deadlines and spending all this time apart will only make you and your partner miserable. It really is a horrible process, sorry about the rejection.