ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge KET Valid for a UK spouse Visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

EyanGreen
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Cambridge KET Valid for a UK spouse Visa?

Post by EyanGreen » Wed May 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Hello,
My wife will be applying for a UK spouse visa soon and I have a question about the English certificate. She took a Key English Test at a level of A2 (KET) in July 2014 and passed. I want to know if she can present this document in her application. I ask because she was turned down last year (summer 2017) for not meeting a different requirement. However the rejection letter said that she had met the English language requirements with the KET certificate that she had presented.

The Certificate is as follows:
Cambridge English Entry Level Certificate in ESOL international (Entry 2) key.
The certificate also says Pass in the key English test council of Europe level A2.
It has some unique numbers, reference number and accreditation number.
Finally it has the date of the exam and the date the certificate was issued, but has no expiry date.

Any information would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Cambridge KET Valid for a UK spouse Visa?

Post by Londoner007 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Need new certificate.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease