ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependant BRP not yet received

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahno
United Kingdom

Tier 2 dependant BRP not yet received

Post by Shahno » Wed May 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi all,

I'm sorry for re-posting again in a different thread but I need some help here. We have recently applied for tier 2 general extension. I've received my husband's (he's the main applicant) and my daughter's BRPs but not mine. I filled the online application for not receiving the BRP and they replied saying that the caseworker should contact me directly which hasn't happened yet!. Tried phoning the home office they suggested to fill the online form again or try to write to the caseworker (which his/her contacts are not mentioned on the decision letter!!)

The dates are as follows:

Decision Letter date: 25/04/2018
Reporting online of not receiving the BRP: 09/05/2018 ( as I had to wait for 10 working days to submit it)
Their reply was on 14/05/2018

What would you advise me to do please as I'm really worried :cry: ?!

Your input is highly appreciated

Thank you very much!